Rowing Boat To China Song

rowing boat to china song

I sailed away to china in a little row boat to find ya and you said you had to get your laundry cleaned didn't want no one to hold you what does that mean and you said ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride nobody gonna slow me down, oh no i got to keep on movin' ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride i'm running and i won't touch ground. I sailed away to china in a little row boat to find ya and you said you had to get your laundry cleaned didn't want no-one to hold you what does that mean and you said ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no i got to keep on movin' ain't nothin' gonna break my stride i'm running and i won't touch ground. It's usually the next two lines of the song, "i sailed away to china" and "in a little row boat to find ya" which leads people to question something isn't right. by "and you said you had to get your laundry cleaned" most people seem to have sussed what's going on..

Dragon Boat Hangzhou China Stock Photo: 55342699 - Alamy

Dragon boat hangzhou china stock photo: 55342699 - alamy

Folk Customs along Yangtze River, Yangtze Folkways, Ethnic ...

Folk customs along yangtze river, yangtze folkways, ethnic

rowing boat to china song On a slow boat to china lyrics: i'd like to get you on a slow boat to china / all to myself alone / get you and keep you in my arms evermore / leave all your lovers weeping on the faraway shore. This is a great "pick me up" reggea-infused song, by matthew wilder. "break my stride" full lyrics as below. last night i had the strangest dream. i sailed away to china, in a little rowboat to find ya. and you said you had to get your laundry clean. didn't want no one to hold you, what does that mean? and you said... ain't nothing gonna break.

Comments